Brian Alan Baker | Certified Specialist
Brian Alan Baker has over 30 years of experience in family law, civil litigation, and business and real estate transactions. He has been certified as a specialist in family law since 1993. His civil practice includes a diverse array of business types including health care, construction, transportation, broadcasting, music, and real estate. Martindale Hubbell rates Brian as “AV”, and lists him as a Preeminent Lawyer.
Reported Appellate Cases
- Weber vs. Langholz – (Federal Truth in Lending; attorneys fees)
- Marriage of Cross – (Reimbursement of separate property contributions to other spouse’s separate property)
- DCH Health Services Corp. vs. Waite – (Disqualification of attorney based upon spouse)
- Family Law Specialist, California State Bar
- California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1987
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1989
- Preeminent Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Order of Barristers
- State Bar of California
- The Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Pasadena
- Bar Association
- Mediator Registry
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A.
Family Law Practice Areas
We are an experienced, high-quality service firm led by family law specialists certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. We are committed to advocate diligently on your behalf.